What is the correct spelling for VETE?
This word (Vete) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for VETE
- fete On the day of the Emperor's fete , his Excellency gave in the garden of his residence an entertainment in the Eastern style, at which the Persian musicians attached to the embassy executed warlike pieces, astonishing both for vigor and originality.
- vet WANDELINI, IV EXERCITATIONES IN PERIODUM ANTE-DILUVIANUM HISTORIAE SACRAE VET. TEST. And you can see me clearly through the window paint drip wet wet with no tint not yet,clearly I'm a vet – Buggface by outkast
- veto For the President to give way before such constraint would be to lose the veto power and to destroy the independence of the executive as a branch of the government.
- vote And I don't think it matters much whether we get the vote next year or in ten years.
- Mete Cousin Gotz and Herdegen-fair Gertrude and my Ann; what made them so unlike that my aunt should bring herself to mete their bonds of love with so various a measure?
- Pete You heard what Pete said."
- VETS Swift Boats (also called Patrol Craft Fast), boats operated by the US Navy during the Vietnam War Swift Boat Veterans for Truth, former name of the political group Swift Vets and POWs for Truth Flyboat (also called swift boat), a light and fast passenger boat