What is the correct spelling for VETEARNS?
This word (Vetearns) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for VETEARNS
- TENS We rushed on up the wide street to the great place that was packed with tens of thousands of the people.
- Veins But when she had touched him with those same hands after the veil had fallen, there had been frost in his veins.
- Veterans The latter at once came into contact with a population having a higher civilization than themselves, and well equipped for a vigorous resistance; the walled towns which had defied the veterans of the Pharaohs had not much to fear from the bands of undisciplined Israelites wandering in their neighbourhood.
- deans Bishops, deans and clergy forfeited one half of their stipends to meet the heavy charges of architects, artists, stained glass designers, masons, carvers, and innumerable craftsmen and labourers.
- returns I will wait till my friend Hilland returns from the West, and then, when the impulse of work takes possession of me again, I will decide upon my course.
- retains Passengers are seated in a luxurious chamber in the interior of the cylinder, which is suspended like the compass of a vessel, and therefore always retains an upright position whatever may be the position of the car when travelling.
- warns She warns me off, and seems positively angry at my approach.
303 words made from the letters VETEARNS
5 letter words made from VETEARNS:aerts, anees, anese, anser, anter, arens, arent, arete, arnes, arvee, asner, asten, aster, astre, atene, avens, avent, avere, avers, avert, avnet, eanes, earns, earnt, easer, eaten, eater, eaves, eevns, enate, enets, enevs, enset, enter, entre, enver, erase, erent, erevs, ernes, ernst, erste, ertan, esera, estan, esten, ester, etens, etnas, evans, evens, event, evers, evert, evets, evren, naree, naret, nates, naves, nears, nease, neave, nerts, nerva, nerve, neset, neste, netas, netes, netra, nevar, nevas, never, neves, ntare, nvest, raese, ranee, rants, rasen, raste, ratee, rates, raven, ravne, reans, reast, reate, reave, reens, reest, renes, rense, renta, rente, rents, resen, reset, reste, retes, revan, rnase, saner, saree, saren, sater, satre, saver, seaer, seare, seena, seert, seeta, senat, senta, sente, seren, seret, serva, serve, seven, sever, snare, sneer, sneva, stare, starv, stave, steer, stena, stene, stern, strae, stran, sveen, sveta, tanev, tares, tarns, tarve, taven, taver, taves, teare, tears, tease, teens, teera, teers, tener, tenes, tensa, tense, teras, teres, terna, terne, terns, terse, tesna, trans, trave, trese, vanes, vares, vates, vatne, veers, veets, vener, venet, venta, vente, vents, veras, veren, veres, verne, verse, verst, verte, vesre, vesta, veste.
3 letter words made from VETEARNS:ane, ans, ant, are, art, ate, ear, eat, ene, ent, era, ern, ert, ese, esr, est, eta, eve, nee, net, ras, rat, res, ret, rev, rna, sat, sea, see, sen, set, tan, tar, tea, tee, ten, ter, van, var, vas, vat, vet.
4 letter words made from VETEARNS:ante, ares, arse, arts, aver, aves, earn, ease, east, eats, eeas, erne, erse, erst, esna, eter, etna, etre, evat, even, ever, nast, nave, near, neat, nest, nets, neva, rant, rase, rate, rave, reen, rent, rest, rete, sane, sant, sate, save, sear, seat, seen, seer, sene, sent, sere, seta, sree, star, svar, taee, tare, tarn, tean, tear, teav, teen, tera, tern, tree, trna, tsar, tsav, tsen, tver, vane, vans, vart, vase, vast, veen, veer, vena, vent, vest.