What is the correct spelling for VEW?
This word (Vew) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for VEW
- dew It is the old story: No mortal born without the dew Of solemn pain on mother's brow; No harvest's golden yield save through The toil and tearing of the plough. And the swish of a skirt in the dew, Steadily cantering through – The Way Through the Woods by Rudyard Kipling
- few A few of the prisoners roused themselves listlessly and laughed.
- hew They number many heads in that hard flock, Trim swordsmen they push forth, yet try thy steel; Thou, fighting for poor human kind, shalt feel The strength of Roland in thy wrist to hew A chasm sheer into the barrier rock, And bring the army of the faithful through.
- jew Then going round the table, I touched the shoulder of each of the company, saying, "A Jew !
- mew I love you because I've got to take care of you, and to look after you, and to think about you, and to see that you don't die-" "Mew, me-a-w!"
- new Well, daughter, what d'ye think of your new home?
- pew Just as the last notes of the tune floated away and the congregation were taking their seats, a man stole quietly down the aisle and entered the pew behind Florence Moreland.
- sew Better go and sew it on before you forget again.
- vex But supposing you have given up your freedom, why should that vex and trouble you?
- Lew See him, Lew , comin' with his precious gang," said Jonathan.