What is the correct spelling for VEYING?
This word (Veying) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for VEYING
- buying When you were in the merchant service, did you ever have any experience in buying provisions ashore?" Can't believe you be buying What I be shucking and jiving – Mc Chris Ownz by Mc Chris
- dying Which shone upon the Persian flying, And saw the Spartan smile in dying. – Siege of Corinth, The by george gordon, lord byron
- haying I believe if we were all dead, she'd have just as keen an eye to that haying !
- laying You think I'm playin', till you layin' – Money, Power, Respect by Lil' Kim
- lying It's like the family that flipped on you for lyin' Buried you alive, left your whore cryin' – Back In The Game by wu-tang clan
- paying Hoping some day all this playing will be paying That's what all the sideline junkies smoking reefer keep saying – Shooting Hoops by G. Love And Special Sauce
- saying "Don't be a hypocrit." I asked "What are you saying?" "When you praise God, do you meant it? Are you sleeping when you're praying?" (Go!) – Wake Up Call by relient k
- toying "And," I continued coolly, "Decker's working up a deal in Crown Diamond and toying a little with Confidence-you gave me a week to find out, you may remember."
- vain Forces and art, she soon will feel, are vain, Peace, against you, was the sole strength of Spain. – On The Victory Obtained By Blake Over the Spaniards, In The Bay Of Scanctacruze, In The Island Of teneriff.1657 by Andrew Marvell
- veiling He died at eventide, when the sun lay like a brooding sorrow above the western hills, veiling its face; when the winds spoke not, and the trees, the great green trees he loved, stood motionless.
- vein This one found a vein This one was an accident But never gave me pain – Made Of Scars by stone sour
- vexing At the age of fourteen he was much taken up with subtile speculations about the most ancient and vexing of human problems: the future life, and the immortality of the soul.
- viking And in all he was content, and loved life and Viking .
- vine But I had to hold the vine with one hand while I twisted the peas off with the other hand.
- Baying Both Mrs. Goddard and the child started at the sound of Stamboul's baying, which was unlike anything they had ever heard before, and Nellie ran to the window.
42 words made from the letters VEYING
4 letter words made from VEYING:egin, engi, engy, envy, geyi, gien, give, inge, nige, nive, nyev, vein, veng, veni, veny, vien, vine, ving, yeng, yeni, yien.
5 letter words made from VEYING:eying, given, gynie, vengi, vieng, vigen, vigne, vigny, viney, vinge, yengi, yngve, yngvi.
3 letter words made from VEYING:gen, gin, ige, ivy, ney, nig, vie, yen.