What is the correct spelling for VFISITED?
This word (Vfisited) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for VFISITED
- vested As Duchess of Monte Alloro she might have enjoyed the wealth and independence which her uncle's death had bestowed on her, but in marrying again she resigned the right to her new possessions, which became vested in the crown of Pianura.
- wasted Four thousand a year is utterly wasted on him."
- Fasted She told me she was an hundred years old, fasted all day long, and expected soon to go to Paradise.
- Feasted All up and down the street, holding bridle- reins over their arms or leaning against the flanks of their horses, they feasted as they had not done since their last Thanksgiving Day at home.
- Foisted And, owing to the iniquitous provisions of the new Shops Act, foisted by a reckless Government upon a- You can cut that bit.
- Visited Now when Ally visited, she never knew what to expect.
- vivisected If we are to be at the merciless mercy of man, most of us would rather be racked for a creed that existed intensely in somebody's head, rather than vivisected for a discovery that had not yet come into anyone's head, and possibly never would.
- revisited However, when Dave revisited the aerodrome, he found that the clever Interstate manager had stocked up the aircraft, with every necessity for safety and comfort he could think of.