What is the correct spelling for VICERY?
This word (Vicery) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for VICERY
- cicero The statement involved in the words 'quos Cicero emendavit,' has also been the subject of much criticism.
- misery How is my friend, Misery ? Lyrical glim-fitted, bringing you sweet misery Like sugarcane mixed with history – Action by Saukrates
- vary The sides, into which leaves and moss are freely interwoven, vary from an inch to a couple of inches in thickness.
- vcr released the Clue VCR Mystery Game in 1985, introducing the first new Cluedo characters in 36 years.
- very Of that he was very sure.
- vice But more properlye perteyne to the manour or fashion, those thynges that be eyther excused, or made greater by wyl: As lesse faute is it to fall into a vice by ignorance or frailtie, then of a purpose and full deliberacion.
- viceroy "Belcour," said the Viceroy , "tell Mr. Nelligan I wish to speak to him.
- vireo But birds like these are quite outdone by such species as the song sparrow, the white-eyed vireo , and the Western meadow-lark,-species of which we may say that each individual bird has a whole repertory of songs at his command.
- viscera Compared with the English or German master, he is undoubtedly deficient in viscera , in moral and intellectual stomach; but, on the other hand, he is of a fibre and quality hard to match in any age or land.
- Vera "Vera," he said, "stop it at once!
- Valery Miss Valery smiled-the composed smile of one who ascending a mountain, sees the lowland mazes around laid out distinct and clear, and looks over them to their ending.