What is the correct spelling for VICISOUS?
This word (Vicisous) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for VICISOUS
- scissors Then take the tree out with a ball of earth, remove the soil all round the ball with a pointed stick, shorten the rootlets around, and cut any coarse roots away with sharp pruning scissors .
- veracious I distinctly remember but two incidents of that journey; of not much importance, however, in the veracious history of a life.
- vicious For indeed the same process, working more slowly but on identical lines, is constantly seen in the hardening effect of vicious habit.
- viciously They grunted and snorted viciously -but the speed of the boat did not slacken.
- viscous In a later experiment, in which the formation is slower still, and the liquid more viscous , the origin of the droplet will be plainly seen, and the correctness of the description verified.
- viscus If the pressure within a viscus has been heightened, and persists, that is, is not disturbed by some other associated factor or instinct, conduct results to lower the pressure to what it was before the instigator of the tension appeared.
- vivacious The fowls of the air are more vivacious than they were in January.
- voracious Such we discovered was a fact, for that very day the squadron captured well-nigh a dozen merchantmen homeward bound, which mistook it for the Earl of Warwick's fleet, and fell without firing a shot into its voracious jaws.
- Versus Since it is a question of intuition and feeling versus cold reason and business logic, let us see which side is the more vital and all-enduring.
- visors And when they had stricken together a great while they left off strokes and lunged at one another's breasts and visors ; but seeing this availed not they hurtled together again to bear each other down.
- vices St. Augustine wrote, that we can rise higher on the ladder of life, by trampling down our vices .
- viceroys The highest fidalgos, their ladies and daughters, now followed in rapid succession; among them came the Marquis and Marchioness of Tavora, who had lately been acting the part of viceroys in India, and were, perhaps, but little pleased at being obliged to take a secondary place on the present occasion.
- visitors But they never have any visitors at Rede Place except that Miss Oglander.
55 words made from the letters VICISOUS
3 letter words made from VICISOUS:cio, cis, cos, icu, iou, iso, oui, sic, sis, sos, sou, sus, suv, vii.
5 letter words made from VICISOUS:ciosu, cious, cossu, cusso, sisco, socii, souci, suivi, vicus, visco, visio, vissi, visuo, visus, vocus, voici, voicu.
4 letter words made from VICISOUS:coss, cuiv, cuss, isis, ovis, scsi, suco, suiv, suoi, suos, vico, viso, visu, voci, vous, vuco, vuoi, vusi.
6 letter words made from VICISOUS:socius, viscus.
7 letter words made from VICISOUS:vicious, viscous, viscusi, viscuso.