What is the correct spelling for VICIT?
This word (Vicit) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for VICIT
- vast There's a hole in the sky, as distant and vast As our moral vacuum, and growing as fast – If There Was Love by pet shop boys
- vest And trim thy bosom is arrayed In labour's green and glittering vest, And yet thy forest locks of shade Shake stormy on that turret crest. – Fragment by Joseph Rodman Drake
- vice But it's such a little vice And if you think you've got a chance, boy Well it's time to roll the dice – Shotgun Innocence by savatage
- visit Ain't nobody gonna speak when homicide pay a visit Look you right in the eye and tell you, "We don't know who did it" – G-Unit by 50 CENT
- vista Oh say, can you look through the vista of age To the time when old Morse drove the regular stage?
- vivid As I held her in my arms I experienced a vivid longing to have a child of my own, just like Rosemary.
- voiced This sweet-faced, soft-voiced girl was walking straight into another heart in the Sage Brush Valley.
- vomit The tempestuous sea torments vs: we are grieued at the heart, and desirous to vomit : and to be discharged thereof, we remoue out of one ship into another, from a greater to a lesse: we promise our selues rest in vaine: they being always the same winds that blow, the same waues that swel, the same humors that are stirred.
- Cit In June 2012, CIT Vendor Finance awarded Birch a $7.