What is the correct spelling for VICITIMS?
This word (Vicitims) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for VICITIMS
- victimize It seemed very strange, even to him, that Lottie could coolly continue to victimize one who had just rendered them so great a service.
- Vistas The night was a dark one, but now that the moon had risen, long vistas of light shone down the forest avenues, generally at that time so free from underbrush.
- victims In this excitement they got into an ice crevasse, where they might have become easy victims without the use of ammunition.
- visits We do not greatly value the visits of a person who cannot get on without our advice or assistance; we value the friendship of him who seeks our company for the pleasure he finds in it.
- visitors Not if the visitors like them.