What is the correct spelling for VICIUOUS?
This word (Viciuous) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for VICIUOUS
- vacuous The half-vacuous, half-bored expression had given place to something altogether new.
- various The blind inside was withdrawn, and he ran over in his mind the various details which had been given him.
- vicious As he felt for the electric button his hand encountered another hand, that grasped his with an iron grip, gave his wrist a vicious twist, pushed him violently away and was gone.
- viciously Other wagons clattered viciously along up the alleys, and then some early riser below began to sing, and Rose wearily dressed and sat down by the window to listen.
- vinous The flesh is tender and juicy with a rich, sweet, vinous flavor.
- virtuous Pennold's voice rang out in highly virtuous indignation.
- viscous We have in fact many intermediate states; between liquids and gases there are the various conditions of vapour, and between liquids and solids we get viscous , gelatinous, and paste-like conditions.
- vivacious As Herr Nebelthau he went in secret to Rome as guest of the vivacious Claudia, whose maid was none other than the thief-girl of the Montmartre, Lizette Sabin.
- visors On their heads they wore close-fitting helmets, apparently equipped with visors which could be drawn down to cover their unprepossessing features.
- viceroys The supremacy over the Edomites was maintained, and they were governed by viceroys of the king of Judah.
- viziers The new caliph had great trouble with his next three viziers , and at length abolished the office altogether.
- visitors You are my visitors , then; but you cannot get away until I give the word."
39 words made from the letters VICIUOUS
3 letter words made from VICIUOUS:cio, cis, cos, icu, iou, iso, oui, sic, sou, suv, vii.
5 letter words made from VICIUOUS:ciosu, cious, cuius, socii, souci, suciu, suivi, vicus, visco, visio, visuo, vocus, voici, voicu.
4 letter words made from VICIUOUS:cuiv, ovis, suco, suiv, suoi, usui, vico, viso, visu, voci, vous, vuco, vuoi, vusi.