What is the correct spelling for VICK?
This word (Vick) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for VICK
- dick What will you do, Dick?"
- kick One really cannot have much respect for a rock that he can kick to pieces.
- lick Why, he's done enough for the school if he never played another lick at anything!
- nick Nick, too, was such a darling; he never minded anything.
- pick Don't try to do too much until you pick up a bit.
- rick Poor little Clare lay ill, and the calamity that had befallen Farmer Blaize, as regards his rick, was not much exaggerated.
- sick I'm sick of him.
- tick Father of twenty children was he, and more than a hundred Children's children rode on his knee, and heard his great watch tick.
- vice How many children are brought up in ignorance and vice!
- wick The wick was still glowing crimson when he opened the little tin door.
- Vicky Why, Mr. Calhoun, Vicky Van is-is-why, Mrs. Schuyler is Vicky Van!
- Vic Poor Vic is heart-broken over the whole business and is leaving on the three-o'clock train."