What is the correct spelling for VICKEY?
This word (Vickey) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for VICKEY
- dickey When Jamie donned a "dickey" once to attend a funeral and came home with it in his pocket, no comment was made; but if Anna made poor broth it was the talk of the entry for a week.
- rickey "Colonel" Rickey , leading off for the Wind Jammers in the second, hoisted an infield fly, and expressed his annoyance in a choice Southern drawl as he went back to the bench.
- vichy Can I go to Vichy -to get papers and so forth?
- wicker Looking down on her I could see, beneath a confusion of black eyelashes and dark eyebrow, that the blue eyes looked straight out in front of her, her arm lay along the wicker side-rest of the chair, languid, indolent, relaxed.
- wicket With an exertion of desperate strength he forced the wicket from its hinges, and rushed into the house.
- Vic 84; for the Local Government Board, 34-35 Vic .
- Micky Hey, Micky ; here's a guy wants to ask you som'thin'!"