What is the correct spelling for VICKY'S?
This word (Vicky's) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for VICKY'S
- Vicky Vicky has developed greatly of late, and yet remained quite a child,-of such is the Kingdom of Heaven."
- Vickie "Vickie, it's so nice to hug you and have you all to myself before the others are up.
- Vicki "Looks like you wash your own back, Vicki ," I chuckled.
- Ticks The chorus of clock-ticks sounded drowsily through the silent house, Madam was taking her daily rest on her lounge in the sitting-room, and after a time the seamstress's good intentions passed into a maze of dreams.
- vicars Perhaps then arose the canon's vicars who represented the canons and chanted in choir.
- nicks The compositor showed Bobby how he could tell when the letters were right side up by feeling the nicks in the type, without the necessity of looking; how he used the leads to space between the lines.
- picks The tube of the sweat gland soaks, or picks , out of the blood some of the waste-stuff-just as the kidney tube does in the kidney,-together with a good deal of water and a small amount of delicate oil, and pours them out on the surface of the body in the form of the "sweat," or perspiration.
- vices The extravagance, airs, and vices of women, are another theme of his satire.
- Kicks One kicks the victim upon whom, that morning, duty has fixed the misfortune to be up first-for we tried to be equals in sharing the burdens of life.
- VACS I wanted to fish during the Easter vac, but my vacs were beginning to get out of hand, for make what plans I would-and I made very pleasant ones-somebody was always at work to upset them.
- licks I think she has a more reliable instinct than my poor Biche, who, I see, still licks your hands.
- wicks Those possessing the former rejoice in the name of Lantern Flies, but they are at present unfaithful vestal bugs, though it is extremely doubtful if their wicks were ever trimmed or lighted.
- Wikis So it happened that about the time the leaves of the cottonwoods began to turn yellow, my aunt, my mother's oldest sister, went to Two Bulls' lodge taking ten horses, which she tied before the lodge, and then, entering, gave the message, saying that Wikis wished Standing Alone for his wife.
- ricks Them summer ricks be all rotten at bottom.
- Hickeys If the stitches were big and uneven, he gave two hickeys and a pinch, and one boy got half a dozen, because Johnny said his dirty hands made the thread gray.