What is the correct spelling for VICOR?
This word (Vicor) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for VICOR
- vac So he let De Vac assume to his mind's eye the person of the hated De Montfort, and it followed that De Vac was nearly surprised into an early and mortifying defeat by the King's sudden and clever attack.
- vicar For several moments there was silence, while the vicar looked at Mr. Tregonning and Mr. Tregonning looked at the vicar .
- victor Victor alone kept his head.
- vigor He saw that he was a strong, powerful man, in the full vigor of life.
- vigour Next morning the paper boy delivered a specially large roll of papers and Hubert flung himself upon them with unusual vigour .
- virgo Less felicitous was his experience with a certain ancilla culinaria virgo ,-which I am afraid would in those days have been translated kitchen-wench, instead of lady of the culinary department,-who turned him off after she had got tired of him, and called in another practitioner.
- visor This wrangling but A masquerade where love his roguish face Conceals beneath an ugly visor !
- Cor Sed quia tempus perbreue amodo mihi restat, et corpori meo solum superest sepulchrum, aurem benignam meis accomoda salutaribus consiliis, et cor credulum meis monitis inclina magnificis.
- Vicky And it may have been Vicky .
- Vic How about it, Vic ?
- east-to-west September 4–5 – English-born aviator Beryl Markham makes the first east-to-west solo transatlantic flight by a woman, in her Percival Vega Gull The Messenger, from RAF Abingdon at Abingdon-on-Thames in England to Baleine Cove on Cape Breton Island in Nova Scotia, Canada, where engine failure forces her to crash-land.