What is the correct spelling for VICOTRY?
This word (Vicotry) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for VICOTRY
- bigotry Inflamed appeals and bristling denunciations have gone out against it, "while great, swelling words"-swollen with hatred, bigotry , prejudice and superstition-have assailed it relentlessly and almost uninterruptedly.
- vector A more general identity for covariance matrices Let X be a random vector with covariance matrix Σ(X), and let A be a matrix that can act on X.
- victor But, as Victor Duruy writes, "the tragedy was not yet ended.
- victoria After these and various other misfortunes, only one vessel of the squadron, the Victoria , returned to Spain.
- victory And then Henry's going into the war, and all that is happening, makes me feel so very, very old and sad at times;" and so she continued in low tones to tell about herself and Henry and her father, of their hopes of final victory , and all that made up her life.
- votary As he is a votary of music, he took me to hear Madame Pasta.
- victors At the time when Alexander received this message, he was in the act of giving his own troops orders to attack, and he answered that Parmenio must, in his confusion, have forgotten that the victors win all the property of the vanquished, and that men who are defeated must not think about treasure or prisoners, but how to fight and die with honour.
65 words made from the letters VICOTRY
3 letter words made from VICOTRY:cio, cot, coy, cro, crt, cry, icy, ivy, oct, otc, rio, rit, roc, rot, tic, tor, toy, tri, try, tyr, vcr.
5 letter words made from VICOTRY:citor, citro, coity, corvi, cyrto, ivory, ritvo, toric, trico, vicor, virco, vitry, votic.
4 letter words made from VICOTRY:city, coir, covy, ivry, orti, otic, rico, ricy, riot, rivo, riyo, rotc, tiro, toci, toiv, torv, tory, toyi, trio, troy, tvoi, tvri, tyro, vico, viro, voci, voit, vory, voyi, vrot, yivo.