What is the correct spelling for VIDA?
This word (Vida) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for VIDA
- ida To these may be added the tombs of Zeus in Mount Sipylus, Mount Iasius, and Ida : the tombs of Osiris in various parts: and those of Isis, which have been enumerated before.
- veda 2. Origin and Growth of Hinduism The earliest product of Indian literature, the Rig Veda , contains the songs of the Aryan invaders who were beginning to make a home in India.
- vidal Haven't seen Vidal lately, have you?
- vila Portugal 18 districts (distritos, singular - distrito) and 2 autonomous regions* (regioes autonomas, singular - regiao autonoma); Aveiro, Acores (Azores)*, Beja, Braga, Braganca, Castelo Branco, Coimbra, Evora, Faro, Guarda, Leiria, Lisboa (Lisbon), Madeira*, Portalegre, Porto, Santarem, Setubal, Viana do Castelo, Vila Real, Viseu
- visa In an ordinary country you would apply for your American visa , and then apply for your exit visa , or permission to depart from the country, after you had your American visa . Fly you to Italy for a piece of pizza. Back to America leave with leisure. G4 cash boy. You don't need your Visa . – Which One by Chris Brown
- viva The Dragoons and Austrians who were to remain presented arms on the hacienda porch, and Lopez gave them the cue for a parting viva .
- Via We went via Elkton and Bristersburg, at which places we captured several guerillas, who were not looking for us.
- Aida The next and last evening of the festivities was a gala opera, where there was a great deal of clapping and enthusiasm which accompanied a rather poor performance of "Aida."
- Vita 847. The word 'dicitur,' which Spondan uses, is omitted in Timpesti, Vita di Sisto V, ii.