What is the correct spelling for VIDAL?
This word (Vidal) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for VIDAL
- dial He drew out his watch and struck a match to see the dial.
- ideal The ideal in each case would be a complete study of the individual system.
- tidal They were washed in the other night when there was a cyclone or tidal wave."
- vandal He felt as if a bud, which he had been long and eagerly watching, was suddenly torn open by a vandal hand.
- veal Soon mine host had arranged everything to his guest's liking, had placed a dish of stewed veal before him, a bottle of wine, some nice fresh bread, then retired walking backwards, so wonderfully deferential was he to the man who dealt with gold as others would with tin.
- veda The obscure verse Rig Veda x.
- vial "That vial contains my charm; and a most potent one it is," said the sailor gravely.
- vidal 138, 139; Montero y Vidal, Historia General de Filipinas, Vol. I, Chap.
- viol Ha, they listened to him with all respect, and seemed quite abashed and repentant at their fault; each one said his mea culpa; and in the meantime they gave the poor watchman so abundantly to drink that when he got outside he went off straight away to do his round leaning against some wall, and there snoring like a bass-viol.
- viola She stood below him now, as he stood below Viola.
- vitals Above the sinking-tanks her vitals were protected by ten-inch armour.
- being led believe