What is the correct spelling for VIDAL?
This word (Vidal) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for VIDAL
- dial He drew out his watch and struck a match to see the dial .
- ideal The ideal in each case would be a complete study of the individual system.
- tidal They were washed in the other night when there was a cyclone or tidal wave."
- vandal He felt as if a bud, which he had been long and eagerly watching, was suddenly torn open by a vandal hand.
- veal Soon mine host had arranged everything to his guest's liking, had placed a dish of stewed veal before him, a bottle of wine, some nice fresh bread, then retired walking backwards, so wonderfully deferential was he to the man who dealt with gold as others would with tin.
- veda The obscure verse Rig Veda x.
- vial "That vial contains my charm; and a most potent one it is," said the sailor gravely.
- vidal 138, 139; Montero y Vidal , Historia General de Filipinas, Vol. I, Chap.
- vila São Paulo Brazil Parque Bristol (1997-09-14) São Paulo Brazil Parque Pinheiros (1997-03-09) São Paulo Brazil Penha (1992-05-24) São Paulo Brazil East (1974-01-14) São Paulo East (1968-11-24) São Paulo Brazil Perdizes (1980-05-25) São Paulo Brazil Piratininga (1992-12-06) São Paulo Brazil Pirituba (1997-05-25) São Paulo Brazil Raposo Tavares (1997-01-14) São Paulo Brazil Cotia (1995-07-16) São Paulo Brazil Santo Amaro (1979-11-12) São Paulo Brazil São Miguel Paulista (1991-11-03, 1991-11-10) São Paulo Brazil South (****-**-**) São Paulo Brazil West (1974-01-14) São Paulo West (1973-06-10) São Paulo Brazil Taboão (1983-09-18) São Vicente Brazil (1981-09-20) São Vicente Brazil Serra do Mar (2007-02-11) Sorocaba Brazil (1978-12-10) Sorocaba Brazil Barcelona (1992-07-26) Sorocaba Brazil Santana (2004-10-17) Sorocaba Brazil Trujilo (1995-12-17) Sumaré Brazil (2011-01-23) Discontinued Ribeirão Preto Brazil Ipiranga (1993-09-05) (2001-09-12) Ribeirão Preto Brazil Quintino (1993-09-05) (2001-09-12) São Paulo Brazil Vila Sabrina (1993-01-24) (2001-11-18)
- villa Mr. Kennedy lived in a very imposing villa .
- viol Ha, they listened to him with all respect, and seemed quite abashed and repentant at their fault; each one said his mea culpa; and in the meantime they gave the poor watchman so abundantly to drink that when he got outside he went off straight away to do his round leaning against some wall, and there snoring like a bass-viol.
- viola She stood below him now, as he stood below Viola .
- viral Aplastic anemia is present in up to 2% of patients with acute viral hepatitis.
- virtual Treating the condition in the north as one of virtual anarchy, in which the great provinces of the south and southeast had no share, we regarded the local authorities in the latter quarters as representing the Chinese people with whom we sought to remain in peace and friendship.
- vital "The Creeds, sir, are vital !
- vitally Thus, Mr. McLean Macdonell had two great-grandfathers, two grandfathers, and four granduncles, all holding important commissions in the only war which has vitally threatened Canada.
- vitals Above the sinking-tanks her vitals were protected by ten-inch armour.
- Val And you're Viscount-" "Wrong there," Val corrected her.
- Vita De Vita Caesarum, ii.