What is the correct spelling for VIDER?
This word (Vider) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for VIDER
- cider Coming at length to a group of two or three small cottages at the roadside, I went into one and asked for something to quench my thirst-cider or milk.
- eider Carlos, sitting up amongst the snowy pillows of eider -down at his back, was not speaking to her.
- rider With a rider and stumbling under weight, it was useless to think of it.
- video Have your valet later let the word out that you're very ill, and send word by space-video for an ambulance to meet the ship.
- viper He reminded me of a viper which I once killed in Beechcot Woods.
- voter In the city the average voter is never conscious of any surrender.
- wide Well, the Mississippi River, Lord, it's one mile wide And I'm gonna get me to the other side – Louisiana Woman, Mississippi Man (with Conway) by Loretta Lynn
- Vied Now all the wealthy men of the Babylonians who were ready to marry vied with one another in bidding for the most beautiful maidens; those however of the common sort who were ready to marry did not require a fine form, but they would accept money together with less comely maidens.
- viler A finer dozen of young men could not have been found in the world perhaps, nor a braver, nor a viler one.