What is the correct spelling for VIECLE?
This word (Viecle) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for VIECLE
- chicle The man mentioned that some chicle harvesters in the northwest Peten Department of Guatemala had found a young woman in an old dugout canoe on the Guatemala side of the wide Usumacinta River, near a tributary called the Rio Tigre, lodged in amongst overhanging trees.
- circle But she was popular, well liked by a large circle of people; she had little doubt that many of them would take her part-again she reminded herself that it would be very difficult for anyone to do anything else who, knowing her, had ever seen Richard Maule as he now was.
- cycle In the Polar cycle of the seasons there are peculiar conditions which apply to circumstances and movements.
- deckle They are printed in two colors, on deckle -edge paper, and beautifully bound in four distinct styles: each, cloth, $1.50 net; red leather, $2.00 net; antique calf, $2.50 net; lavender silk, $3.50 net.
- fickle Among those most warmly interested in William Paterson's project was Alexander Blane, of Leith, a worthy and enterprising shipowner, who had won a snug fortune in the service of that fickle mistress, the sea.
- heckle But the heckle missed it, just as her husband's cloving-rod had done, for it played "jook-about" again, and flew out of the house.
- pickle There'll be the worst kind of a row if the governor sees him in this pickle .
- sickle The poem begins as follows: "The strident hum of sickle bar, Like giant insect heard afar, Is on the air again; I see the mower where he rides Above the level grassy tides That flood the meadow plain."
- tickle I'se hab news fo' him 'll tickle 'im in de ribs like a ole guana lizzard.
- vacuole When they are sown upon water, one sees at the end of some hours the protoplasm divided by very fine lines, and each of the parts furnished with a small central vacuole .
- vale Little the world cares what we do or what we are, said intelligence; the question with it is how much power do we own in this vale of tears.
- veal Give it a boil, skim it well, and pour it over the veal .
- vehicle It was observed that the apparatus and organization for extinguishing fires in the city was very primitive, water being conveyed in a barrel-shaped vehicle , and other very simple means adopted.
- veil She wondered where he was and what he was doing and thinking, up there behind that awful veil of red.
- vela Sed si tanto opere efflagitantur quam tu affirmas, permittamus vela ventis et oram solventibus bene precemur.
- verge They know each other but little; they are on the verge of misunderstandings a dozen times a day.
- vesicle Others are apparently crystalline in structure, and are spread over the whole surface of the swimming vesicle .
- viable In 1933 the federal government began a program to subsidize local electrification programs and make them financially viable the only drawback being the undue amount of red tape to go through involved in qualifying.
- vial The fourth angel poured out his vial upon the sun, and power was given unto him to scorch men with fire....
- vicar He refused and there was nothing left to do but get a man who would give love as big a place as religion, and they were married by the vicar of the parish church.
- vidal In such cases he required the services of a keeper, who brought the animal to bay while Vidal exercised his own particular gifts....
- vigil Again, you must promise to remain in shelter when you begin your vigil .
- vila Not the Vila , nor the cloud-upgatherer; I am yet a maid-and look before me.
- vile Not even a fishing-boat was in sight, and he was in a position where every prospect pleases, and only man is in a vile situation.
- vilely But she had promised her father to enter it, and he insisted on her fulfilling that promise; for he believed the Count upright and honourable; yet a word from her would convince him of the contrary-would show him that he had been vilely imposed on; and, by his own acknowledgment, he would yield to her wishes, and she might be happy with the man she loved: but that word her oath forbade her to pronounce.
- villa As the evening approached, I felt more and more uneasy, and when the appointed hour struck I dragged myself towards the villa like a criminal who is to appear before his judge.
- vinyl The hotel saloon was modernistic, vinyl , and leaned heavily toward Japanese beer and Suntory whiskey.
- viol He added, he was come of a musicalle Familie, and that his Father not onlie sang well, but played finely on the Viol and Organ.
- viola I see an inch of nose, a gray eye and a brown cheek under an avalanche of hat-must be Viola Pax!
- viral The results can be skin irritations, sinusitis or a whole host of other "itises" depending on the area involved, bacterial or viral infections, asthma.
- virgil The second volume followed in 1737, and in 1753 the first of an illustrated Virgil which Pine did not live to complete.
- virgule She is of course well aware That I am watching, so finally makes the V of the Roman Five, with a virgule before.
- virile Lucy had obviously made her dress herself, of the cheapest kind of print, but it was light in hue, as was her big hat, and in addition to falling in with the flood of vivid color through which she moved it flowed about her in becoming lines, and when she pulled up her horses and turned partly toward the wagon her pose was expressive of a curious virile grace.
- vital They are used every clear night on board ship, or should be, and are just as vital to know as time by the sun.
- vocal This species, like the last-mentioned, does not confine its vocal efforts to the hot weather.
- voile Balcome twitched a rose voile sleeve.
- vole On another occasion I saw a water-vole running away from some larger animal under the opposite bank of the river.
- wiggler Composting worms which are detritivorous (eaters of trash), such as the red wiggler Eisenia fetidae, are epigeic (surface dwellers) and together with symbiotic associated microbes are the ideal vectors for decomposing food waste.
- wile Knowing her Butterfly Man, she began with infinite wile .
- winkle A significant state of dullness reigns supreme in the ancient port, while the town seems to be in a Rip Van Winkle sleep.
- ziegler Mr. Ziegler , speaking without passion or sorrow, added his views about Frinton.
- Nickle I don't believe you would accuse a feller of keepin another woman when his pay envelope is a nickle shy on Sat.
- Vic "And if you don't get her, you will get over it: we all do, Vic ," he said, with a smile.
- Virgie Better take the chance-I'll look after Virgie .
- Kiel I replied in the negative, explaining that I had been with His Imperial Highness to Kiel , and afterwards to Altona, where the Crown-Princess had performed the opening ceremony of a new dock.
- viler And shall such a sneaking passion as this, which can be so easily gratified by viler objects, be permitted to debase the noblest?
- vigils As he was indulging in one of these evening vigils , which were complete revels of the imagination, the sound of approaching footsteps made him withdraw into the deep shadow of the ruined archway opposite to the tower.
45 words made from the letters VIECLE
4 letter words made from VIECLE:cive, clev, eile, elei, elvi, evel, evil, evli, ivel, leiv, levi, liev, live, veel, veil, veli, vice, viel, vile, vlei, vlie.
6 letter words made from VIECLE:clevie, levice, velice.
3 letter words made from VIECLE:cli, clv, eec, eel, eve, evl, ice, lee, lei, lev, lie, liv, lvi, vie.
5 letter words made from VIECLE:clive, evile, leive, levie, velic, velie, viele.