What is the correct spelling for VIEL?
This word (Viel) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for VIEL
- riel During the first Riel Rebellion, when we were cut off from access to the outside world, we were entirely dependent upon our nets and guns for a long time.
- veil The nature of reality is not hidden behind a veil , to be searched out; but is here and now, as it comes and goes in the form of passing experience.
- vial A great while at my vial and voice, learning to sing "Fly boy, fly boy," without book.
- vie Rudder mentions that a parson of the name of Winnington used to preach here for two hours at a time, regularly turning the hour-glass; for in those days hour-glasses were placed near the pulpit, and the clergy used to vie with each other as to who could preach the longest.
- view The eye, at one view , takes in more than two miles.
- vile I may as well look it boldly in the face: for I know that the vengeance of that vile woman-that has pursued me all through life, since she could not have my heart, will be satisfied with nothing less than my head.
- viol But it was not till the fifteenth century, in Italy, that the art of making instruments of the viol class began to reach toward that high perfection which it speedily attained.
- Vied I now pass to Cathedrals, which vied with monasteries in the possession of a library; and, as might be expected, the two sets of buildings throw light on each other.
- Kiel It is the Gibraltar of Germany, and protects the entrance to the Kiel Canal from the North Sea.
- vies It vies with Donatello's equestrian group of Gattamelata at Padua in being perhaps the best Italian Renaissance statue extant.