What is the correct spelling for VIERIFED?
This word (Vierifed) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for VIERIFED
- derived 15,930. From what source is your knowledge derived ?
- rarefied To be in her presence-in her studio, for instance-was a little like being in the cold, rarefied atmosphere of a mountain-top.
- terrified Terrified by this means, he said of himself he could give no answer, but must inquire of his lord, Lucifer.
- varied Moreover, the varied work was likely to be much easier than logging.
- verified I'm glad to have it verified , though, by witnesses on whom we can lay our hands at any time, should it become necessary.
- verify He took things easily enough to verify Hartley's remarks.
- verity Indeed, its shipping interests we were informed still exceed those of the capital, the verity of which statement one is inclined to question.
- vitrified It was surprising, how much would burn, in this city of concrete and vitrified stone.
- vivid These things, to Betty Crevequer, became suddenly, as Mrs. Venables would have said, very real, very vivid -in a manner all of life.
- wearied Of these he never wearied .
- wired I wired them yesterday from Liverpool, when I left the boat, say four o'clock."
- Reefed 13. The noise which they made, though yet distant, reminded me of a hard gale at sea passing through the rigging of a close-reefed vessel.
- Veered The other's swiftly-changing moods veered, the next moment, to suspicion.
- Versified These fancies he had versified, and having written the result down on a half-sheet of paper, he folded it into a narrow strip, and then twisted it into an almost impossible knot, and handed it to the person nearest concerned.
- Vilified And Lincoln was vilified to an extent which seems impossible now.
- Vivified The substance and thought of Ennius, Lucretius, and Catullus, even when they reproduce Greek materials, appear to be more vivified by their own feeling than the substance and thought of the Augustan poets.
- verifies She really would seem to fancy that the ballad verifies the main lines of the story, which is an impossible one.
- briefed Sam had been "briefed" to the Serjeant as a rather dangerous witness-somewhat too wide awake.
- veriest That happy familiarity-which I had long believed to be the exclusive prerogative of a military mess, where constant daily association sustains the interest of the veriest trifles-I here found in a perfection I had not anticipated, with this striking difference, that there was no absurd deference to any existing code of etiquette in the conduct of the party generally, each person quizzing his neighbour in the most free and easy style imaginable, and all, evidently from long habit and conventional usage, seeming to enjoy the practice exceedingly.
- rived With a sudden conviction of having unearthed his fortune, the miner sprang to his saddle and hurried back to the spot whence the tree had been rived .
86 words made from the letters VIERIFED
4 letter words made from VIERIFED:deer, deif, derv, devi, dier, dire, dive, divi, eier, eire, ered, erei, erie, ever, feed, fire, five, free, frei, frie, ifri, iive, reed, reef, reid, revi, ride, ried, rife, rive, vedi, veer, vier.
5 letter words made from VIERIFED:defer, derve, dever, diver, drive, efird, eider, erdei, fedir, fever, fevre, fidei, fieri, fiive, fired, firie, fived, fiver, frede, freed, freid, freie, fried, ified, iived, ivied, refed, reife, reive, riede, rieve, rived, verdi, vieri, virdi, vired, vrede, vreed.
3 letter words made from VIERIFED:die, dre, eve, fdr, fed, fee, fir, fri, ire, red, ref, rev, rid, vie, vii.