What is the correct spelling for VILATION?
This word (Vilation) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for VILATION
- dilation It had made such a deep impression on him-that he could repeat what it said:- "The dilation and thickening of the veins with lengthening and tortuosity, and projection of certain points in the form of knots or knobs, in which the blood coagulates, fibrin is deposited, and in the centre sometimes even osseous matter; in addition the coats of the veins are diseased."
- dilution Rhodes ought to have had the manners and mental habits of a gentleman, but apparently these had suffered a good deal of dilution in the diamond-fields.
- elation "Well, here I am," he announced, the ring of elation still in his voice.
- relation But his relation to Charmian was not what it had been.
- vacation When he returned home in the vacation , the Squire made many inquiries about how he liked his college, his studies, and his tutor.
- valuation With regard to the valuation of the shawls, the fact is, that although sometimes it happens that we detect a fault in the goods when we are buying them, and make a deduction for that from the price, yet in the majority of cases the faults are only detected after the goods are bought, and no deduction for that can be made from the price which we pay to the knitters.
- violation This in itself was such a violation of E.H.Q. rules, never to interrupt the thinking of an E, that all three stopped talking.
- volition On the contrary he quite ignored those elaborate arrangements which had taken from the President his power of volition .
195 words made from the letters VILATION
3 letter words made from VILATION:ail, ain, ali, alt, ani, ant, avo, ilo, ion, iva, lan, lao, lat, lav, lii, lin, lit, liv, lot, lvi, nil, nit, not, nov, oat, oil, ola, tai, tan, tao, tia, tin, ton, van, vat, vii.
5 letter words made from VILATION:aioli, aiton, alito, aloni, altin, anvil, aoltv, ation, atlin, atoni, avlon, ianto, ilian, ilina, ilion, inova, intil, ional, ionia, ivalo, ivaol, ivlia, laino, lanio, lanto, latin, latio, lavin, liani, liiva, linta, litai, litan, liton, livan, livin, livni, livno, lotan, lovan, lovat, lovin, naito, natio, nativ, navio, navoi, nilai, niota, nitai, nital, olian, olivi, olvia, otani, otavi, ovina, talon, tanii, tavil, tavli, tiano, tilia, tinio, tolai, tolan, tolin, tolna, tonal, tovia, tovil, vaino, valin, valio, viani, viano, viant, vilan, vilna, vilno, vinai, vinal, vinto, viola, vital, vitol, viton, voina, volia, volin, volna, volta, votan.
4 letter words made from VILATION:alii, alto, alvi, anil, anio, anol, anti, aoli, avon, iino, ilio, ilna, ilva, inlo, inoa, inti, iota, itno, itoi, iton, laon, lavi, lavo, liao, lini, lino, lint, lion, livi, loan, loin, lota, loti, lvan, lvii, nail, nato, nito, nitv, noli, nova, oita, olai, oval, tail, taon, tian, tiao, tion, toal, toil, toiv, tvoi, vain, vali, vano, vato, vial, viia, vila, vino, viol, voit, volt, vona, vont.