What is the correct spelling for VILL?
This word (Vill) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for VILL
- bill Their hotel bill paid, they found themselves eight dollars and a half ahead.
- dill Sanborn growled under his breath, and when some one else in the dugout quizzed him curiously he burst out: "I'll bet you galoots the state of California against a dill pickle that when your turn comes you'll be sick in your gizzards!"
- fill Jesus saith unto them, Fill the waterpots with water.
- gill Make a syrup by boiling and skimming a pound of loaf-sugar melted in a gill of water, into which the half of the white of an egg has been beaten.
- hill The stone-breaker dropped on his knees beside the ant-hill and eyed the manoeuvering of the ants.
- ill That he would ill -use Mart he felt certain.
- mill He wouldn't take kindly to a hint from a Mill Row maan, I fear, especially on a disputed text.
- pill By Shaint Patrick, I had as good a pill of my own as any doctor in the kingdom could give her.
- rill When Hawthorne finally got up and made his speech, his "voice, meantime, having a far-off and remote echo," and when, as we learn from others, a burst of applause greeted the few well-chosen words drawn up from that full well of thought, that pellucid rill of "English undefiled," the unobtrusive gentleman by his side applauded, and said to him, "It was handsomely done."
- sill If crime has not left its track of blood along your avenue or on your door-sill, it is she who has saved you.
- till Wait till I see you.
- vial Elfrida Force crept up to her bedchamber, opened a little medicine chest, took from it a small vial containing a colorless liquid, poured out a few drops in a wineglass half full of water, and drank off the sedative.
- vila And thus the young deer to the Vila answer'd: O thou sweet sister!
- vile Antoinette's beloved turned angrily on him, "Get you gone, you vile dog!"
- villa The royal villa stands in the midst of a stately grove, surrounded by graceful fountains, tiny lakes, and delightful flower gardens.
- viol The preacher was not a little annoyed, for he wanted the viol for his own service at the chapel, where he was going to preach directly contrary to the old parson.
- will Yes, I suppose he will .
- Jill Jack and Jill in a like sense.
- Villi In this awful, cussed den of thieves and villi-yans!
- trans-boundary Bangladesh has 57 trans-boundary rivers, making the resolution of water issues politically complicated, in most cases, as the country is a lower riparian state to India.
- oceanview The park contains a popular walking track, known as the Oceanview Track, which connects Burleigh Heads and Tallebudgera Creek.