What is the correct spelling for VILLEGE?
This word (Villege) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for VILLEGE
- allege "My parents, even should they wish to do so, have no right to insist on my giving up one against whom they cannot allege a single fault.
- bilge She had a most absurd swelling bilge , and her buttocks, viewed on a line with her rudder, doubtless presented the exact appearance of an apple.
- college What I'd like to do, he said, would be to send Jim to some first-rate school until he is ready for college .
- liege Hear me, my liege ; hear me.
- mileage New York has over 500 miles of canals, or about 25 percent of the total canal mileage of the United States, over which there are transported annually some 3,500,000 tons of freight.
- pillage It was a fortified chateau, and must have been a very fine place before the Revolution caused, not only its pillage , but nearly total destruction, for only one wing of it now remains.
- tillage Here were the signs of tillage and cultivation, and even now a long dark strip attested the spring's new work, sending forth on the evening air the sweet scent of fresh-turned earth.
- valley What its poet, Whittier, says about it must be literally true: "Our river by its valley born Was never yet forgotten."
- vile No, that would be vile work.
- vilely But the most distressing, the most revolting part of all is, that he harangued like the apostle of truth, the name of which he vilely prophaned, in favour of the basest, most pitiful, most contemptible of vices; the mere vain glory of seduction.
- villa It wasn't at K. Villa .
- village Moving along to Neurke, we found a big snowhouse village .
- villager His food is of the simplest, and he gets a bed at a tea-house for a halfpenny, or he lodges with a villager who offers him hospitality.
- villein The process by which the villein became a hired labourer is obscure and an attempt was made to check it by the Statute of Labourers at the time of the Black Death.
- villeinage The ceorls tended to sink to the position known later as villeinage .
- volga According to some authorities, rinderpest has its home in the territory around the Black Sea and the Volga River in Russia; according to others, in Central Asia.
- volley Mark this when you hear a man firing a volley of profanity in rapid succession-You lose respect for that man!
- Villi The villi are structures especially adapted to the work of absorption, and they are found only in the small intestine.
- Willie Old Mary looked at me, and said in a deep, serious voice "Masther Willie ."
- villages All of this I was to arrange for Whitney as I passed the villages farther south.
- Vallejo While there General Vallejo suggested to Mr. Lincoln that the United States build a railroad into Mexico, believing as he said, it would be a benefit to both nations.
- viler I think there are things that are lower and viler than cheating at the card-table; and the indulgence with which society looks on makes me feel as though society is an accomplice, and I think it is perfectly revolting.
71 words made from the letters VILLEGE
3 letter words made from VILLEGE:eeg, eel, ell, eve, evl, gee, gel, ige, ill, lee, leg, lei, lev, lgv, lie, liv, lvi, vie.
5 letter words made from VILLEGE:egill, elgie, eliel, evile, evill, gelle, gelli, gevil, gille, givee, leive, lelie, level, levie, liege, liegl, vegie, velie, velle, velli, viele.
4 letter words made from VILLEGE:egli, eile, elei, elli, elvi, evel, evil, evli, gell, giel, gill, give, glee, igel, ivel, leel, legi, leil, leiv, lele, levi, liel, liev, live, llve, veel, veil, veli, viel, vile, vlei, vlie.