What is the correct spelling for VILLIAN?
This word (Villian) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for VILLIAN
- villa "You and I will be comfortably growing old in a villa at Cheltenham by that time," he ended.
- villain "He's a villain , I know he is," asserted Grace, "but he's too sharp for me."
- villainy They have been in the school of crime all their days, and are now only taking their degree of "M.V."-master of villainy .
- villein The position of the villein under the feudal system is most complicated.
- villon Villon, as we know, has a melancholy fondness for asking these sad, hopeless questions of snow and wind.
- violin The violin players were gathered together, and to Robello fell the lot of playing first.
- willing I told him why I was going out, and he was willing to take me.
- Gillian Gillian has an unusual gift."
- Villi It is through these villi that the digested food passes into the blood.
- Lillian I'll be keeping an eye on you and Lillian - you treat her right, you hear?
- Lilian His good wife, the Lady Lilian Leankettle, who was extravagantly devoted to her husband, shone in the same brilliant manner, and was quoted as a model of gentility by all the good wives of the little community, while Bildith, their charming and handsome daughter, gave every promise of inheriting their interesting ways.
- villains Back, ye villains , back!
59 words made from the letters VILLIAN
3 letter words made from VILLIAN:ail, ain, ali, all, ani, ill, iva, lan, lav, lii, lin, liv, lvi, nil, van, vii.
4 letter words made from VILLIAN:alii, alvi, anil, illi, ilna, ilva, lail, lavi, lini, livi, lvan, lvii, nail, vain, vali, vial, viia, vila.
5 letter words made from VILLIAN:anvil, ilian, ilina, illan, inall, ivlia, lalin, lavin, liani, liiva, lilin, livan, livin, livni, naill, nilai, nilla, valin, viall, viani, vilan, villa, vilna, vinai, vinal.