What is the correct spelling for VILLIDGE?
This word (Villidge) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for VILLIDGE
- coolidge Still another supposition, at least for the Hohokam desert people, the builders of Casa Grande whose impressive ruins still stood near Coolidge , had to do with their land giving out so they could no longer grow crops, forcing them to go elsewhere to find better soil.
- ledge He had spent his life a law unto himself and his family on the little ledge where the kraal he inhabited stood.
- liege Will you, my Liege , grant this promise, which you owe to your own safety, and to the happiness of your people?"
- lodge Never did he come back to Wansutis's lodge empty-handed.
- pillage While his confederates were thus engaged, Chakra had secured his victim at the bottom of the front stairway, where he was impatiently awaiting the completion of the pillage .
- tillage With a connoisseur's eye he explored the beauty of the rugged coast, where a great pierced rock rose from a glassy sea, and the ordered loveliness of the vast tilted levels of pasture and tillage and woodland that sloped gently up from the cliffs toward the distant moor.
- villa For the understanding is that these two shall return to Krakatoa Villa , leaving Rosalind to watch with the nurse.
- village Well, Paddy, what business did you follow in the village ?
- villager This man turned out to be a villager -a blustering, ignorant fellow-who had, however, saved a small sum by hauling, which had been increased by the receipt of a little legacy.
- villeinage But the Chief-justice, in the first place, denied that villeinage had ever been slavery such as existed in the West Indies; and, in the second place, he pronounced that, whether it had been or not, it had, at all events, long ceased in England, and could not be revived.
- willing I guess the general's willing to hear almost anything.
- Villi The other, and equally important, task of the villi, the majority of which dip into the mother's blood, is to transmit substances to and from the embryo.
- Willie "The Emperor would neither believe me nor forgive me," "Willie" said.
- villages The villages were less encouraging.
97 words made from the letters VILLIDGE
5 letter words made from VILLIDGE:degli, devil, digel, digil, dille, egill, evill, gelid, gelli, gevil, gidel, gilde, gille, gilli, gived, glide, igive, iived, illig, ivied, lidle, liegl, livid, velli, vigil, vilde.
4 letter words made from VILLIDGE:deli, dell, delv, devi, dill, dive, divi, egli, elli, elvi, evil, evli, gdel, geld, gell, gied, giel, gild, gill, give, idil, idle, idli, igel, iive, illi, ivel, legi, leil, leiv, levi, lied, liel, liev, live, livi, llve, lvii, vedi, veil, veld, veli, viel, vile, vldl, vlei, vlie.
3 letter words made from VILLIDGE:die, dig, dle, eld, ell, evl, gel, igd, ige, ill, ldl, led, leg, lei, lev, lgv, lid, lie, lii, liv, lld, lvi, vie, vii.