What is the correct spelling for VILLIENS?
This word (Villiens) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for VILLIENS
- villein The serf or villein was attached to the glebe or soil, and could not be severed from it, deprived of his family, or sold to another as a chattel; being retained as part of the indivisible feudal community.
- willies I-I thought I had the willies .
- villains I hope they had warning, and made their escape in time, or the villains will have murdered them, to a certainty.
- violins Inside the house further surprises awaited them; the music of harp and violins stole pleasantly through the flower-scented rooms, which were softly lighted with shaded lamps the like of which Brookville had never seen before.
- villeins The so-called Reformation of Kaiser Sigismund dealt especially with the peasantry-the serfs and villeins of the time; that attributed to Friedrich was mainly concerned with the rising population of the towns.
127 words made from the letters VILLIENS
4 letter words made from VILLIENS:eini, elli, ells, elvi, evil, evli, iive, illi, ills, inle, isle, ivel, ives, leil, lein, leiv, leni, lens, levi, liel, lien, lies, liev, line, lini, live, livi, llve, lvii, nile, nisi, nisl, nive, sein, seli, sell, siel, siev, sill, sine, snel, veil, vein, veli, veni, viel, vien, vies, vile, vils, vine, vise, vlei, vlie, vlne.
5 letter words made from VILLIENS:eisin, elisi, enlil, evill, evils, evins, iines, iives, illes, illis, ilves, insel, ivens, ivins, leins, lelis, levis, liein, lieni, liens, liles, lilin, lilis, linie, lisle, liven, livin, livni, nelis, nells, nevis, nilis, nills, nisei, nivel, seini, selin, selvi, senil, silen, veils, velli, vells, venis, vieni, viens, vilen, viles, vilis, vills, vines, visie, vleis, vlies.
3 letter words made from VILLIENS:ell, enl, evl, ies, ill, lei, lev, lie, lii, lin, liv, lvi, nil, sen, sin, sle, vie, vii.