What is the correct spelling for VILLIFING?
This word (Villifing) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for VILLIFING
- leafing He spent the next two hours in the ozalid room, leafing through the print files.
- living 1059. And the one who is living with you goes to the Faroe fishing?
- loafing Part of the mountain men who are loafing in town just now are wild Indians, as reckless and cruel as any of your Sioux warriors on a war-path.
- veiling The distant desert hills were enveloped with silvery vapors like muslin which, not veiling their view, transformed them as if into luminous phenomena.
- vilify It seemed indeed as if the whole press had set itself the task of covering Salvat with mud, so as to be able to vilify Anarchism generally.
- villain Stop it, ye villain !
- villainy Somehow, she felt a sort of contemptuous pity for this unfortunate little creature who had been taught, perhaps by poverty, to stoop to so much villainy .
- villein After Jan's birth Bockel married the woman and bought her her freedom from the villein status that was hers by heredity.
- willing I am willing to be second always, in every thing, to your work.
- Luffing Guinea has a d-d awkward fashion of luffing up in his talk; and your Honour knows it isn't always comfortable to a white man to be driven to leeward by a black.
- Valuing But this dear creature has such an extension in her love, as to be capable of valuing the most insignificant animal related to those whom she respects.
- Vilified So his career was made a torture and he was vilified perhaps more than any man of the third Republic.
- Vilifying The attempt has been made to deprive us of such a beneficial system, and to substitute a rigid one in its stead, by criminally alarming our fears, exalting certain characters on one side, and vilifying them on the other.
- Violating It is therefore quite clear that as no man was present when life first made its appearance, to observe and record whence it came, the only way in which we can possibly proceed, without violating every scientific canon, is to argue from what happens now, to what must have happened then,-to show that inorganic matter can in fact generate organic life, and to conclude that the same laws must have worked the same results in the past as they do in the present.
- Volleying Immediately afterwards the French infantry as they reached the Namur road came unexpectedly upon the just-arrived British and Hanoverians, and were driven back in disorder by heavy volleying at close range from the embankment and the deep cover beyond.
- Walling It has seemed to me sometimes as though I could see men hardening before my eyes, drawing in a feeler here, walling up an opening there.
- Welling But he could only feel a bitter resentment welling up out of nowhere.
- vilifies We have seen throughout that Knox vilifies Mary of Guise in cases where she is blameless.
50 words made from the letters VILLIFING
3 letter words made from VILLIFING:fig, fin, gin, iii, ill, lgv, lii, lin, liv, lvi, ngf, nig, nil, vii, vlf.
4 letter words made from VILLIFING:figl, fili, fill, fing, fini, flng, gifv, gill, ifil, iing, ilii, illi, ingi, liii, ling, lini, livi, lvii, viii, ving.
5 letter words made from VILLIFING:filii, filin, fling, gilin, gilli, givin, ifill, illig, invig, lilin, livin, livni, lviii, vigil, viili.