What is the correct spelling for VILLIGE?
This word (Villige) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for VILLIGE
- pillage His land is so far his private property that Cyrus, though would-be lord of all the empire, encourages the pillage of the rich provincial capital.
- tillage All the above estates pay the customary modus, whether in or out of tillage .
- vile But now we have cut the roots of all these vile weeds.
- villa As the architecture of the villa is consonant with modern 'taste,' so too the inferior is furnished in the 'best style,' of course under the supervision of the mistress.
- village And no one in the village ever told her?
- villager Its meaning ought to be that every nation which wants to remain healthy and strong must take care that the obvious advantages of metropolitan life are balanced by the joys and gains of the villager who lacks the shop windows and the exciting turmoil.
- villeinage Simon the Draper, otherwise Sir Simon de Wynton, granted a plot of land to the north-west of the Manor House to Adam de Lecke in villeinage , and later in freehold to John de Otterbourne, reserving thirteen shillings rent.
- Villi Place it in a shallow vessel containing water, and examine the mucous membrane with a lens to find the villi.
- Willie Th' don't need praychers down there, do th', Willie ?
- Virgie She woke late, read the newspaper and her mail over her coffee, played with Virgie and told her charming stories; then, by ten o'clock, dressed, and her housekeeping arranged for, she was ready to set forth.
- villages We reached the river between two villages .
55 words made from the letters VILLIGE
5 letter words made from VILLIGE:egill, evill, gelli, gevil, gille, gilli, igive, illig, liegl, velli, vigil.
4 letter words made from VILLIGE:egli, elli, elvi, evil, evli, gell, giel, gill, give, igel, iive, illi, ivel, legi, leil, leiv, levi, liel, liev, live, livi, llve, lvii, veil, veli, viel, vile, vlei, vlie.
3 letter words made from VILLIGE:ell, evl, gel, ige, ill, leg, lei, lev, lgv, lie, lii, liv, lvi, vie, vii.