What is the correct spelling for VILLY?
This word (Villy) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for VILLY
- billy Has Billy told you what we are at? i ain't nicole and britney i got to know you're with me don't need your money tricky i got my own billy – Not In Love by Teairra Mari
- filly Still holding to the rope, the Ramblin' Kid, without trying to get the filly to follow, moved over and opened the gate, giving it a push and swinging it wide.
- hilly She had seen the ball come over the hedge, and had heard the child's cry; and, when his mother appeared at the gate, she saw the child of the caravan returning from her chase after the ball, which had rolled some way down the hilly road.
- silly Wasn't it silly of me to be so frightened?"
- valley So's the Beaverhead Valley , and all these others, pretty, too.
- vial The vial of wrath is still pouring out on the seat of the beast.
- vila James Vila Blake (1842–1925), American Unitarian minister, essayist, playwright and hymn writer and poet Eubie Blake (James Hubert Blake, 1887–1983), American musician Jim Blake (Australian politician) (1921–2010), member of the Queensland Legislative Assembly Ronald James Blake (born 1934), aka James Blake, British civil engineer in Hong Kong, CEO of KCRC
- vile It cannot be they who have used the vile language that you repeat."
- vilely "While I vilely thought he would not venture to our aid at all, he strained every nerve to launch this old shell.
- villa As he had foreseen, M. Moriaz was not at first inclined to consent to the marriage; but Antoinette soon won her father over, and when Count Larinski called at their charming villa at Cormeilles, on the outskirts of Paris, he had as warm a welcome as the most ardent of suitors could desire.
- viol From this adventure that I have told you, has come the Lay that minstrels chant to harp and viol -fair is that song and sweet the tune.
- viola Viola Green was present at the meeting.
- volley A volley rang out.
- wally Not that the old, light-hearted Wally came back: but he learned to talk of Jim, and no longer to hug his sorrow in silence.
- will I will believe nothing but the evidence of my own eyes; give it me.
- Dilly During the next year my household was furnished with three surprises, Dilly contributing one and Robin two.
- Villi In intestinal cells, the microvilli are referred to as striated border and are protoplasmic extensions contrary to villi which are submucosal folds, while in the kidneys, microvilli are referred to as brush border.
- Willy "Willy," she said, her voice a little shaken, "has anything happened?
- Wiley Wiley shook his head.
- Lilly Of course it wasn't, Lilly .
- viler The character whose spontaneous tendencies are the reverse of this, moving inward and downward, exemplifies the law of perdition, which guides the soul in a descending and contracting spiral, constantly enslaving it to lower and viler attractions of self in preference to letting it freely serve the superior ranks forever issuing their redemptive behests and invitations above.