What is the correct spelling for VILOA?
This word (Viloa) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for VILOA
- valor The celebrated friendship between Theseus and Pirithous is said to have been thus begun: the fame of the strength and valor of Theseus being spread through Greece, Pirithous was desirous to make a trial and proof. Temblando por su calor sin orgullo ni valor – De Que Te Vale Fingir by Yuri
- vela Vela Nunnez, the brother of the late viceroy, who had long remained a prisoner at large, being allowed to go out on hunting parties, and to ride about unarmed, yet under strict injunctions to take care of his conduct, was drawn about this time into a private engagement with a soldier named Juan de la Torre, by means of which he lost his life.
- vila This time we arrived safely at Port Vila, where the British and French native police forces came aboard, bound for Santo, to quell a disturbance at Hog Harbour; and so the hapless boat was overloaded again, this time with passengers.
- vile But this vile yielding did not purchase them peace: Edward demanded oppressive services from the king, and the castles of the nobility to be resigned to English governors. Tissues from Venice wipe on a dial Crawling a lettuce ever so vile – Goodnight I Say by Robyn Hitchcock
- villa They go to Cadenabbia, Bellagio, Villa D'Este sometimes."
- viol This particular song is published in Playford's Select Ayres and Dialogues, published in 1659 for one, two, or three voices, to the theorbo-lute or bass-viol.
- viola Viola Holme's spirit-a flame that will be blown out at death-takes part in her love for that great brute Holme.
- Villi With the L80 he received for Le Villi he paid away nearly half of it to the restaurant keeper who had allowed him credit.
- Vilma Vilma gasped at the sudden sound, and they whirled.
- viler Was the face on the canvas viler than before?
- Voila So far as I was concerned, Dacres's burden would add itself to my philosophies, voila tout.