What is the correct spelling for VINELLA?
This word (Vinella) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for VINELLA
- knell The click of the steel, as I was handcuffed to the Deputy, struck my death-knell.... He knew when he spoke he sounded the knell of his hopes for White House an' fame as well – The Ballad Of Davy Crockett by Bill Hayes
- lineal Immediately after the death of the admiral, Don Diego came forward as lineal successor, and urged the restitution of the family offices and privileges, which had been suspended during the latter years of his father's life.
- vainly The young people vainly waited for the signal to dance.
- vanilla Before putting in the last of the flour, stir extra well, then put in one teaspoonful vanilla and the stiffly beaten whites of the eggs, mix as little as possible, to stir through, and then add the last of the flour.
- vilely Boccaccio made a visit to the place, and when he saw the precious books so vilely mutilated, he departed in tears, exclaiming: "Now, therefore, O scholar, rack thy brains in the making of books!"
- vine "Though rich the vine, More wit than wine, More sense than wit, good-will than art, May I provide!
- Nelly "I will, Nelly," said Jenny.
- Snell Snell, Harry, 1912 to date.
- Nell "Nell, you're right," replied Jim.