What is the correct spelling for VINS?
This word (Vins) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for VINS
- fins But they dwelt in the village for more generations than would go upon any woman's fingers, and they did a little business with the fish caught by the others, which enabled it to look after three days' journey as if it swam into town upon its own fins .
- vine Each of the female relatives, and also the aged males, takes special interest in the new-comer, and they chatter around his little grape-vine cradle with much enthusiasm, shaking their heads and delicately handling his tiny hands and toes as though he were the baby of a king.
- vino En este comedio vino Lope Diaquez del real de los traidores i dio al Governador una carta de Don Diego, i otra de doze Capitanes mui desvergonzados de fieros i amenazas, i el Governador con zelo de que no oviese tantas muertes entre los vasallos de V. M. como siempre fue su intento de ganar el juego por mana, acordo de tornarles a enbiar al dicho Lope Ydiaquez i a Diego de Mercado Fator de la nueva Toledo, para ver si los podian reducir i atraer al servicio de V. M. i fueron tan mal rescibidos que quando escaparon con las vidas se tuvieron por bien librados.
- Veins Marijuana, running through my veins God's great gift comes in different strains – Good As Gold by Kottonmouth Kings
- wins Only he who battle wins. The scald sang to their kings. – One By One by immortal
- pins I found many small instruments for use as pins ; also a number of ivory needles, and some curious pieces of ivory, one in the form of a paper-knife, the other in the shape of an exceedingly neat dagger.
- vines Stellar Bahrr's voice, sharp and thin, cut through the vines .
- vans For the simpler spelling, once usual and still adopted by those who chalk the names on the mail-vans at St. Pancras, cf.
1 words made from the letters VINS
3 letter words made from VINS:sin.