What is the correct spelling for VINUL?
This word (Vinul) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for VINUL
- annul How far these allegations will justify the conduct of the Government of Spain will appear on a view of the following facts and the evidence which supports them: It will be seen by the documents transmitted herewith that the declaration mentioned relates to a clause in the 8th article concerning certain grants of land recently made by His Catholic Majesty in Florida, which it was understood had conveyed all the lands which until then had been ungranted; it was the intention of the parties to annul these latter grants, and that clause was drawn for that express purpose and for none other.
- nil Nil desperandum was evidently the motto of that crew; and their philosophy was rewarded.
- null "That is too bad, Uncle Isham," said Mrs Null.
- vain At last Tigranes said: "Artaban, this is a vain dream.
- vainly She had vainly tried to lead Adelaide to the subject.
- van That was all Mrs. Van Alstyne waited to find out.
- veil I couldn't see her face; she wore a heavy veil.
- vein Gertrude blushed a little; and, turning back her head to answer in the playful vein of her governess, her eye met the riveted look of Wilder, fastened on herself.
- vernal One of the favorite trips is to Glacier Point by the Illilouette, Vernal and Nevada Falls, a distance of eleven miles, remaining there all night at a comfortable inn and returning by a shorter route by Sentinel Peak.
- vine Vine in Upper Miocene beds at Oeningen.