What is the correct spelling for VIOENTLY?
This word (Vioently) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for VIOENTLY
- fondly She held out her hand to Lord James, who clasped it fondly.
- gentle A few minutes before eleven there came a gentle tapping on Barnes's door.
- gently I put a hand on his shoulder and pushed him back gently.
- jointly When the historian died the brothers jointly undertook the trust that had fallen to Pierre.
- kindly And after she had sat some time by the fire she got up and said: "Thank you kindly, sir; I hope this will pay you for your trouble."
- neatly And the neatly dressed young gentleman set off on foot towards Raastad, asking his way from time to time.
- nightly It is safe to say that after the ages of 6 or 7 all children are found nightly in the olag, pabafunan, or fawi.
- saintly The colonel answered seriously: The princess is a saintly woman, and you would do well to follow her example.
- vacantly He started, and stopped, looking at her vacantly.
- vainly The tents were being struck and for a long time Miriam vainly sought her husband.
- valiantly He plunged headlong into the thick of the fight, and bore himself as valiantly as the best of the American soldiers.
- vastly The same law worked in his case and in theirs, only on a higher plane, and for a vastly greater object.
- vented It was when fishing one morning in Loch Doon that he vented his first oath, at the age of thirty-six, because his line was tangled, and became, he tells us, more fully aware of the irritability produced by his nervous disorder!
- woodenly While Craig watched woodenly, she turned and crawled back to where Mrs. Miller was sitting.