What is the correct spelling for VIRLA?
This word (Virla) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for VIRLA
- vela They continued the discoveries along Terra Firma, from cape de la Vela , where Ojeda had stopped, to the port afterwards called Nombre de Dios; they treated the natives kindly, and acquired rich cargoes; but unfortunately their vessels were cast away on the coast of Hispaniola, and the crews were forced to travel on foot to the city of St. Domingo, provided only with a small store of trinkets and other articles of Indian traffic, with which to buy provisions on the road.
- vial When Rand returned he had in his hand a solution of permanganate of potash and a vial of strong ammonia.
- vila Swedish Embassy in Cape Verde - Plateau Swiss Embassy in Cape Verde - Fazenda Technical School (Escola Técnica) at Achada de Santo António Tecnicil headquarters building Campo de Tira Chapéu Tira Chapéu church - Praia Capela de Trindade - Trindade, Praia Pestana Tropico hotel - Prainha TVI Cabo Verde buildings United Nations Embassy building in Cape Verde - Achada de Santo António Unitel head offices - cellular company University of Cape Verde Faculties of Science and Technology and Social Sciences, Humanities and Arts - Main campus Rectoral building - Plateau Residential buildings - under construction School of Business and Government - part of UniCV - Achada de Santo António Estádio da Várzea - stadium Bolsa de Valores towers - Chã das Areias Vila Nova Parish Church - Praia
- vile She rose, not as if she had heard me, but with an indescribable grand melancholy of indifference and detachment, and, within a dozen feet of me, stood there as my vile predecessor. And wear a perky smile But smiling makes my face hurt And happiness is vile – Good To Be Bad by lazytown
- villa It struck ten as I left North Villa .
- viol And weeks went by, and still his father and mother had not come, and he had learned a little Greek and more Latin, could carve a box with the arms of his house on the lid, and make that lid fit; could bow like a courtier and speak like a gentleman, and play a simple air on the viol that hung in the parlor for guests to amuse themselves with while they waited to see the master or mistress.
- viola Viola was there still within her, the living spirit to which a name had been given when she was a little child.
- viral When comparing the bacterial-caused atypical pneumonias with these caused by real viruses (excluding bacteria that were wrongly considered as viruses), the term "atypical pneumonia" almost always implies a bacterial cause and is contrasted with viral pneumonia.
- Villi The villi are filled with blood tubes having thin walls.
- Voila It is ver' dangerous, answered Father Bourassa; but, voila, come in!