What is the correct spelling for VIROROUS?
This word (Virorous) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for VIROROUS
- valorous Said Don Quixote, "Sancho, my friend, night is drawing on upon us as we go, and more darkly than will allow us to reach El Toboso by daylight; for there I am resolved to go before I engage in another adventure, and there I shall obtain the blessing and generous permission of the peerless Dulcinea, with which permission I expect and feel assured that I shall conclude and bring to a happy termination every perilous adventure; for nothing in life makes knights-errant more valorous than finding themselves favoured by their ladies."
- vaporous 137. Water exists in Three States,- solid, liquid, and vaporous .
- various How happy you who can hit the various tastes so easily!
- vicarious The doctrine of vicarious suffering is not a new one; it is as old as the race.
- vigorous He was a young, vigorous , healthy creature, who had lately gone as a master to a big public school.
- virus Filled with unconscious life were less than naught, Has left that mighty universe, the Soul, To the weak guidance of our baby hands, Turned us adrift with our immortal charge, Let the foul fiends have access at their will, Taking the shape of angels, to our hearts, Our hearts already poisoned through and through With the fierce virus of ancestral sin.
- vitreous To look up at that vitreous , transparent roof was like gazing into the enchantment of a witch's mirror, so imminent was the mysterious depth of the night beyond.
- Viperous If ever you will establish the best Christian Church in the world; if ever you will suppress the spirit of enthusiasm; if ever you will free the nation from the viperous brood that have so long sucked the blood of their mother; if ever you will leave your posterity free from faction and rebellion, this is the time.
- Viragoes It's for that that you're drinking and bawling inside there with your viragoes.
- viceroys The Great King maintains royal residences in various cities of the empire, and not infrequently visits them; but in general his viceroys are left singularly free to keep the peace of their own governorates and even to deal with foreign neighbours at their proper discretion.
- vireos I supposed that the nest was that of the red-eyed vireo, the only one of the five vireos which would be likely to build in such a location.
60 words made from the letters VIROROUS
3 letter words made from VIROROUS:iou, irs, iso, orr, oui, rio, sir, sou, sur, suv, uro.
4 letter words made from VIROROUS:ooru, orio, orri, ouro, ovis, riou, rivo, rous, rouv, ruri, ruvo, soor, sour, suir, suiv, suoi, suor, suro, svir, viro, viru, viso, visu, voio, voor, voro, vour, vous, vrou, vuoi, vusi.
5 letter words made from VIROROUS:orior, orius, orosi, orris, oruro, orvis, ourso, rivos, rovio, siruv, soori, soror, srour, virus, visor, visuo, voris, vrous.