What is the correct spelling for VIS?
This word (Vis) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for VIS
- dis N after dis song I'm a make a dis album One thing about u ain't makein this album – Jizzle by jeezy
- sis my sis stuck in the middle of all dis – Halloween by Mc Vapour
- vi Eres asi,eres como te vi asi,como senti,en cada momento de tu cuerpo y es que es asi,eres y asi seras,asi no habra final y – Eres Asi by Barrio Boyzz
- vie See'est la vie So you want to play another part Can you say goodbye Can you live a lie – Carried Away by Olivia Newton-John
- vii It is plainly stated in Deuteronomy vii.
- Ais He is some clerk in the Prefet's office who has moved to the Marais.
- Bis The name is derived from the French bis cuit, "twice-baked," because, originally, that was the mode of entirely depriving them of all moisture, to insure their keeping; but, although that process is no longer employed, the name is retained.
- Wis C. W. Sandon, 1 Wis.
- Vic So is Vic, for the matter of that, and she hates being in the country in May and June, though Surrey is so close to town that luckily she doesn't miss much; but this year we seem to have been horribly poor, for some reason.