What is the correct spelling for VISATION?
This word (Visation) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for VISATION
- bastion In addition to this slow method of whipping a large force, I noted the fact that twenty men or more were at work moving one of the guns in the northwest bastion , and was not a little puzzled to make out why such a piece of work should be done at a time when we could not afford to use the cannon any more than was absolutely necessary.
- causation A yogi who faithfully follows its technique is gradually freed from karma or the universal chain of causation .
- cessation At first the Festival was observed through seven days, and the Code of Theodosius directed a cessation of labor during the whole week.
- vacation We all need a vacation from work, anyhow."
- valuation It is, however, a mistake to contrast the present condition with the condition existing at the time of the American occupation, in 1899. The exact accuracy of the record is questionable, but the returns for the year 1894, the year preceding the revolution, show the total imports of the island as $77,000,000, and the total exports as $99,000,000. The probability is that a proper valuation would show a considerable advance in the value of the imports.
- variation Being unable, then, to separate Body and Heat, we cannot effect such a variation of circumstances as the foregoing three methods require; we cannot ascertain, by those methods, what portion of the phenomena exhibited by any body are due to the heat contained in it.
- vexation He could have thrown the white garment into the river in his sudden vexation .
- violation Ill-will is sure to bring about the breaking of wholesome rules and the violation of the laws of the state.
- vision But it was a vision for the few, not for the many.
- visitation "Will the visitation be repeated?
- visiting They do not seem to have any regular hours of visiting the lake-though more seem to arrive in the afternoon-but they have distinct lines of flight along which they may be expected to come.
186 words made from the letters VISATION
3 letter words made from VISATION:ain, ani, ans, ant, avo, ion, iso, iva, nit, not, nov, oas, oat, sat, sin, sit, son, sot, tai, tan, tao, tia, tin, ton, van, vas, vat, vii.
5 letter words made from VISATION:ainsi, aints, aisin, aiton, anios, anisi, antos, astin, ation, atoni, avons, ianto, inova, insta, ionia, iotas, isnot, ivins, naito, natio, nativ, natos, navio, navoi, niais, niota, nitai, nivas, notas, novis, oints, onias, osani, osita, ostan, otani, otavi, ovina, saini, saint, saito, santi, satin, saton, savin, savio, savon, siani, siano, sinai, sinta, sinti, sioni, sitia, sitin, sitio, sitno, sivan, soavi, sonti, sovan, stain, stoai, stoia, tanii, taosi, tiano, tinio, tinos, tions, tisin, tivos, tonis, tosin, tovia, tsavo, tsion, vaino, vains, vasti, vasto, vatos, viani, viano, viant, vinai, vinas, vinos, vinto, vints, visao, visio, visit, vista, vitis, viton, vitos, voina, vosta, votan.
4 letter words made from VISATION:anio, anti, asin, asio, avon, avos, iino, inoa, inst, inti, iota, itno, itoi, iton, naso, nast, nato, nisi, nito, nits, nitv, nova, oast, oita, otis, ovis, sant, siai, sian, sion, sita, siva, snit, snot, stiv, taon, taos, tian, tiao, tion, toiv, tons, tsav, tsvi, tvoi, vain, vano, vans, vast, vato, viia, vino, visa, viso, voit, vona, vons, vont.