What is the correct spelling for VISIS?
This word (Visis) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for VISIS
- isis The worship of Isis found its way into the capital at least as early as Sulla, and defied the hesitating exclusion of Augustus.
- sis Sis-Sis it was good-by-good-by forever."
- vicious At this a vicious frenzy overtook Burrell, and he thought of the man behind yonder door, whom he had forgotten until these words woke something savage in him.
- visa He slipped his Visa through and nothing happened.
- viscus Not every muscle only, but every nerve and nerve-centre, every blood-vessel, every viscus , and nearly every bone, may be increased or decreased by its influence.
- vise Another rumble, another jar, not so heavy or so near this time, and then a few sharply connected reports, clamped Dorn as in a cold vise .
- visit Then mamma shall visit her.
- Vistas And that's where the big mountains stand by-High Himalaya herself-incredible colours and vistas-get it for yourself, son."
- vises Docta vises sea vyge; sides, I got frens in St. John, an business dar, what muss be tended to.
- vases As the door opened his senses were invaded by that air of medicine and flowers that he had remembered as a very small boy-he seemed to be surrounded by it and great white vases on the mantelpiece filled his eyes, and the white curtains at the window blew in the breeze of the opening door.
- vies Godescard, Vies des Saints, xi.
- visors Their faces were all half hidden beneath the visors of their helmets; their right legs were all covered with bronze knemids; broad cylindrical shields reached down to their knees; and the horrible quadrangular mass moved in a single body, and seemed to live like an animal and work like a machine.
- vices Vices resulting from the former sort of temptation are vices of defect.
- VISAS As a temporary measure the officers issuing visas to immigrants have been, in pursuance of the law, instructed to refuse visas to applicants likely to fall into this class.
- viziers After a short slumber he arose, performed his ablutions, and proceeded to the divan, where he found the principal officers of his court, the viziers , omras, and grandees, assembled to receive him; his imagination, however, still dwelt upon the events of the preceding night, and after the ordinary business of the day had been transacted, and the petitioners who attended had been dismissed, he called for his grand vizier, who presented himself with the customary obeisances.
- visits Not in terms, but in effect, this was his thought as he walked on up-town to pay the first of the visits which Dryfoos had practically invited him to resume.