What is the correct spelling for VISTION?
This word (Vistion) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for VISTION
- bastion Each bastion was pierced with four embrasures.
- cession This sacrifice was said to be the cession of Gibraltar and Port Mahon, which the regent of France had offered to the king of Spain, provided he would accede to the quadruple alliance.
- fustian The Blansaerts assured their superior that entire reliance might be placed on their fidelity, and that they knew of three or four other men in Leyden "as firm as trees and fierce as lions," whom they would engage -a fustian worker, a tailor, a chimney-sweeper, and one or two other mechanics.
- vexation Johannes looks at him in vexation .
- vishnu Another sect is called the Chaturbhuji or four-armed, Chaturbhuj being an epithet of Vishnu .
64 words made from the letters VISTION
4 letter words made from VISTION:iino, inst, inti, itno, itoi, iton, nisi, nito, nits, nitv, otis, ovis, sion, snit, snot, stiv, tion, toiv, tons, tsvi, tvoi, vino, viso, voit, vons, vont.
3 letter words made from VISTION:ion, iso, nit, not, nov, sin, sit, son, sot, tin, ton, vii.
5 letter words made from VISTION:isnot, ivins, novis, oints, sinti, sioni, sitin, sitio, sitno, sonti, tinio, tinos, tions, tisin, tivos, tonis, tosin, tsion, vinos, vinto, vints, visio, visit, vitis, viton, vitos.