What is the correct spelling for VITAGE?
This word (Vitage) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for VITAGE
- dotage He proceeds to support this general view by several considerations, among which the most remarkable are Michelangelo's asseverations to friends: "You will say that I am old and mad to make sonnets, but if people assert that I am on the verge of dotage , I have wished to act up to my character:" "You will say that I am old and mad; but I answer that there is no better way of keeping sane and free from anxiety, than by being mad:" "As regards the madness they ascribe to me, it does harm to nobody but myself:" "I enjoyed last evening, because it drew me out of my melancholy and mad humour."
- outage Slow browsing, few apps, and an embarrassing service outage .
- stage It was published in 1720. An account of it will be found in Genest's English Stage , iii. But then one night in Wichita I was just comin' off of the stage Folks all lined up screamin' for my autograph And Lord, I was a nation rage. – Sure Hit Songwriter's Pen by Bobby Bare
- vantage It gives him a post of vantage ."
- village The lady was Alice Duvernois: her name was all that was known of her in the village -it was all that she had told of herself.
- vintage Sometimes he is the only man in England, not a peer of the realm, who has got a single drop of a certain famous vintage which has perished from the face of the earth.
- virago Is it you, you little virago ?"
- visage But, notwithstanding the miserable vanity and impudence of the man, it had gone to Hester's heart to see him, with his low visage and puny form, in the mighty clutch of her father.
- vital He only wondered that it should be so vital a force in the life of a man.
- voltage You know also how we can use the audion characteristic to tell us what sort of changes take place in the plate current when the grid voltage changes.
- voyage This voyage will be good for me.
- wattage A metal halide bulb produces 60-125 lumens/watt, depending on the wattage of the bulb.
- Vita Stoutly this venerable one defended his ancient worship against the radiant and victorious Madonna; nor did she dislodge him from a certain famous sanctuary save by the questionable expedient of adopting his name: she called herself S. M. "della Vita ."
- vitae Is it not a second speculum vitae humanae.
45 words made from the letters VITAGE
4 letter words made from VITAGE:aevi, avgi, evat, evit, gait, gate, gati, geta, give, ieva, taei, taig, teav, tevi, tive, vage, veag, vega, viae.
3 letter words made from VITAGE:age, ate, eat, eta, gat, get, iga, ige, iva, tag, tai, tea, teg, tia, tie, vat, vet, vie.
5 letter words made from VITAGE:ative, gaite, gavit, givat, itgav, tavgi, vieta, vitae.