What is the correct spelling for VITCH?
This word (Vitch) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for VITCH
- ditch You see, though water was running in the ditch now, it hadn't been half an hour before."
- fitch In trying to make amends for the long injustice done to poor Fitch , modern history has come near to going beyond justice.
- hitch Still, that was a trifling hitch .
- itch Communication was not one of those, so the itch would just have to remain.
- itchy I'm getting itchy for action.
- pitch If they don't, it's quite likely she'll shake it loose or pitch some of them off the bridge.
- switch I will not chase him, because he's only a child; if he had been a man, he'd have felt my switch on his shoulders before this.
- twitch With a twitch the cloth was off, and he sprang back.
- vetch He was angry with Vetch , and disgusted with himself.
- vichy "No more mock heroics," he said, in a voice suddenly quieted down like vichy gone stale.
- vouch A perfect lady; her hands, her voice would vouch for that.
- watch First Katharine looked at her watch , and then she asked William to tell her the right time.
- witch And he answered, "What peace, so long as the evil deeds of thy mother Jezebel and her witch crafts are so many?"
- Aitch Atkinson and the Russian dog-boy, Dimitri, had come out hot-foot to save us, and of all men in the Expedition none could have been better chosen than "Little Aitch ," our clever naval doctor.
- Which 9462. Do you know of any case in which that has been done?
- Vic I stopped for a few minutes, and then left her with her maid, while I went to help Vic , and get myself ready.
- Mitch Mitch Storey wrote patiently, in big, square letters.