What is the correct spelling for VITNESS?
This word (Vitness) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for VITNESS
- fatness But he saw that the Indians despised him for his youth, his fatness , his yellow hair as soft as a girl's, his cherub face, browned though it was by the sun and weather.
- fitness Now, it is clear that if men are to be selected young for a lifelong career, especially if that career involves responsible administrative work, any acquaintance with the details of the duties to be performed, and any present fitness for the position, are of far less consequence than a thorough education, keen intelligence and capacity for development.
- hotness As well as he could, with the sudden hotness in his face and the tremor in his throat, he made out to ask if he might carry her burden for her.
- vastness In the poem called "Vastness" he presents with genuine power a pessimistic view of humanity and civilization in all its various phases-all of no use, neither the good any more than the bad, "if we all of us end but in being our own corpse-coffins at last?"
- vileness I revolted against such a necessity which I judged fictitious, and which I could not admit unless I stood guilty of vileness before the tribunal of my own reason.
- wetness You can no more think of getting rid of these unconscious memories of protoplasm than you can think of getting rid of the wetness of water.
- whiteness The whiteness made a light of its own, and he was perfectly plain.
- wideness India has developed certain valuable religious attitudes of mind and ethical notions which are unique, at least in the wideness of their application to life.
- witless The horror of the life gathered about him is no more grim than is the condition of his witless brain.
- witness 42. It is unpleasant for such as they them to witness such things.
- vines Bind me ye Woodbines in your 'twines, Curle me about ye gadding Vines , – Upon Appleton House, to My Lord Fairfax by Andrew Marvell
95 words made from the letters VITNESS
5 letter words made from VITNESS:ensis, entsi, etsin, evins, iness, inset, ivens, netiv, nevis, niess, nivet, nvest, senti, sents, setin, siens, sient, sinse, siste, sites, stein, sveti, tenis, tiens, tines, tsien, tsine, venis, venit, venti, vents, vesti, vests, viens, vient, viets, vines, vinet, vints, vises, viset, visse, vitse.
3 letter words made from VITNESS:ent, est, ies, net, nit, sen, set, sin, sis, sit, sse, ten, tie, tin, tss, vet, vie.
4 letter words made from VITNESS:evit, inst, iten, ives, ness, nest, nets, nits, nitv, nive, sein, sens, sent, sets, siev, sine, sins, sise, site, snit, stiv, tevi, ties, tine, tive, tsen, tsvi, vein, veni, vent, vest, vien, vies, vine, vise.