What is the correct spelling for VIVA?
This word (Viva) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for VIVA
- diva She had only behaved like a common music-hall diva , and reaped the undesirable plaudits of a half-inebriated audience!
- iva Iva Westwood pulled an expressive grimace and laughed.
- siva The Buddhists think that the miraculous impression of Buddha's foot has made the place sacred; the Hindus revere it as being marked by the foot of Siva ; the Mohammedan considers it holy as bearing the footprint of Adam; and so on.
- visa Like a flight with no visa First class with the seat back I still see ya In my past, you on the other side of the glass Of my memory's museum, – Flashing Lights by Kanye West
- viva 12mo, cloth, $1.25. Viva .
- Via in questa via dove si gioca la partita che noi combatteremo fino all'ultima vita – L'Ultimo Omino by Claudio Baglioni
- Vita I politici e la malavita, i politici e la bella vita – Maudit by LITFIBA
- VIVAS Grave men kissed one another, and grateful young women lifted up their children to the level of their own smiles, and the children themselves mixed their shrill little vivas with the shouts of the people.