What is the correct spelling for VIVEAN?
This word (Vivean) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for VIVEAN
- avian degree of risk: intermediate food or waterborne diseases: bacterial diarrhea, hepatitis A, and typhoid fever vectorborne diseases: Crimean Congo hemorrhagic fever, Japanese encephalitis, and malaria water contact disease: leptospirosis animal contact disease: rabies note: highly pathogenic H5N1 avian influenza has been identified in this country; it poses a negligible risk with extremely rare cases possible among US citizens who have close contact with birds (2008)
- divan Deep armchairs and tables, rugs and a wicker divan furnished a portion of the piazza.
- even Even Lady Cardington only cried when you were squallin'." Vengeance is what I believe in I don't get mad, I get even – No More Mr Nice Guy by dr. john
- given Given in honour of anybody?" Has gifts you've never given That's the face you always show Ask me for words of wisdom Tell me of your condition – How Do You Love by collective soul
- liven Indeed this is a clear test whereby you may distinguish the great artists from the mean hucksters and charlatans, that the first approach and reveal what is dreadful with calm and, as it were, with a purpose to use it for good while the vulgar catchpenny fellows must liven up their bad dishes as with a cheap sauce of the horrible, caring nothing, so that their shrieks sell, whether we are the better for them or no.
- novena To all who take part in this Novena and duly pray for Our intention, We shall grant for each day an Indulgence of seven years and seven quarantines; moreover, a Plenary Indulgence on any one of the days of the Novena, or on Whit-Sunday itself, or on any day during the Octave; provided they shall have received the Sacraments of Penance and the Holy Eucharist, and devoutly prayed for Our intention.
- oven It stamps its little feet on the floor of the oven.
- Riven A white flash lit the dripping leaves around him, disclosing an impassable barrier of twisted limbs through which gleamed the riven top of the hemlock.
- Evan Then he turned to MacIan who was standing close behind him, and whose face, now familiar in all its moods, told him easily that Evan had heard the whole of the strange dialogue.
- Evian And then one night, as I sat vacantly on the edge of my bed in my hotel room at Evian, almost too weary to begin the tedious sequence of undressing and tumbling into it, came the second of my psychic reels, my peculiar visions; briefer, this one, than my first; but no less authentic in impression, and no less clear.
- Ivan He had been known simply as Ivan at Grosvenor Gardens.
35 words made from the letters VIVEAN
4 letter words made from VIVEAN:aevi, ieva, nave, neva, nive, vain, vane, vavi, vein, vena, veni, viae, vien, vine, viva.
3 letter words made from VIVEAN:ain, ane, ani, iva, van, vie.
5 letter words made from VIVEAN:aveni, avine, avvie, envia, evvia, ivane, naive, nieva, nivea, vaine, viane, viena, vinea, viven.