What is the correct spelling for VIVENNE?
This word (Vivenne) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for VIVENNE
- given Has he given it?
- liven A faint tinge of color began to liven the somewhat pasty cheek of the Billionaire.
- venn Venn, 17 Verification, 77 Vocabulary, 180-4 Ward, 110 n.
- venue The "Ship" at Greenwich was the place of venue.
- verne I enjoyed hearing about the Marconigrams when they came; it seemed like living in a tale by Stan's favourite, Jules Verne, to have messages come flying to us in mid-ocean, like invisible carrier pigeons.
- vienna Some one is going on the very route which the friends had traversed together, and will reach "that City," Vienna, where Hallam died.
- vine It is because he has some amount of appreciation of the beauty of flowers, of vine leaf, and green ivy.
- woven With thoughts of the tragedy that had befallen Mrs. Cameron, as she went along the winding track under the trees, were woven wonderings as to how Donald Cameron's sudden death would affect Davey and the Schoolmaster.
- Riven His Reproofe and my Husband's together have riven my Heart; I think I shall never laugh agayn, nor smile but after a piteous Sorte; and soe People will cease to love me, for there is Nothing in me of a graver Kind to draw their Affection; and soe I shall lead a moping Life unto the End of my Dayes.
- Vivian And he heard a voice coming out of the mist, a voice gentle like the rustling of leaves, and murmuring in his ear: 'Save thyself, my son: the spirit of Vivian will watch over thee till thou hast crawled out of the forest.
- Yvonne He then turned his attention to find a husband for his fourth daughter, the Princess Yvonne, the fairest and most charming of them all.
- Vivienne So garcon-garcon, there-how soundly the poor fellow sleeps-let us have some coffee, and then inquire if a carriage is in waiting at the corner of the Rue Vivienne."