What is the correct spelling for VIYING?
This word (Viying) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for VIYING
- buying I suppose that knocked you out of buying your typewriter. Peace sells but who's buying Who's tryin who's crying who's lying in a pool of blood dying – Peace Sells by Ill Bill
- dying Trembling, hoping, ling'ring, flying, Oh, the pain, the bliss of dying! – The Dying Christian To His Soul by Alexander Pope
- haying His father and Leonard approved of his purpose, and when he added that he might stay in town for two or three days, that he felt the need of a little change and rest before haying and harvest began, they all expressed their approval still more heartily.
- laying What I'm saying, quit playing, I'ma tell you how it's laying – Come Out To Play by anybody killa
- lying As long as you're lying I can't ease your mind No sense in hiding It's all in your eyes – My Friend by Anouk
- paying You'll only be thinkin' of what you are paying for, What you are praying for – What Are You Looking For by Sick Puppies
- saying here that familar ottawa senators saying T off is at so get ready for the crying take out your hankerchief – Three Cheers For Ottawa (Go Leafs Go) by Adam Sandler
- toying At dinner: Uncle Pyke Pounce bathing in his soup; beautiful Laetitia elegantly toying with hers; Aunt Belle beaming over her solid silver spoon at Rosalie.
- veiling If you have other engagements I can wait until Monday, although," and the black veiling lashes lifted, showing the half-laughing, half-pathetic eyes, "I wanted much to lay my business before you at the earliest minute possible."
- viking She had learned of the accident on her way to Viking, and had turned back; but only to wait and know the worst or the best.
- voicing The various special branches of metal trades have both local and national syndicate organizations for the discussion of their trade problems, and means of voicing the particular needs of their trade, on which a majority sentiment has been expressed.
- Baying This, however, became more plentiful as the night glided away, but the rough land and low kopjes were the only difficulties that they encountered on the enemy's side of the border, where they passed a farm or two, rousing barking dogs, which kept on baying till the fugitives were out of hearing.
- Guying I know Homeburg, I think, and before Calvin Briggs would stand for the guying he would receive after half a dozen women had gone down on their knees to him and grabbed him around the legs so he couldn't get away, he'd go out of politics.