What is the correct spelling for VOATED?
This word (Voated) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for VOATED
- bated With halting step and bated breath, he enters.
- coated "He did it," and he pointed to the white-coated fireman.
- dated One of my vividest early memories can be dated exactly.
- dotted The height of the cutting edge B should be level with the top of the tool steel as denoted by the dotted line in the figure, and in no case should it stand above that level.
- fated Brandon had once seen proofs of his courage in the dead bodies of the Malay pirates which lay around him in the cabin of that ill-fated Chinese ship: but all that he had done then was not to be compared to this.
- footed Then, the thought flashed on him; what, and if it were one of his own comrades come in search of him, and no bare-footed enemy!
- goaded This is the kind of game we play: It takes Beaumont a very long time to arrange his cards, which he does in a unique way, being goaded on by Mr. Moulton's impatient "Well!"
- hated And thus it came about that one after another he was hated of them all.
- heated Phillips saw that same fearful look leap into the woman's eyes, and it checked his heated retort.
- loaded He wondered how I loaded the horse.
- looted Bosra, far out on the borders of the desert, was seized and looted .
- mated The First Chronicler: Shall a man understand, He shall know bitterness because his kind, Being perplexed of mind, Hold issues even that are nothing mated .
46 words made from the letters VOATED
3 letter words made from VOATED:ade, ado, ate, avo, dat, doa, doe, dot, eat, edo, eta, oat, ode, oed, tad, tao, tea, ted, tod, toe, vat, vet.
4 letter words made from VOATED:aveo, date, davo, dote, dove, evat, oate, odet, oeta, teav, toad, toda, toea, toed, vato, veda, veto, vode, voet, vote.
5 letter words made from VOATED:devot, ovate, todea, vedat.