What is the correct spelling for VOCAB?
This word (Vocab) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for VOCAB
- cab When the cab drew up at the door Mr. Vimpany himself was visible, looking out of the window on the ground floor-and yawning as he looked. Maybe one night you were thinking I`ll stay-in and give Nietzsche a stab Then again I could just go out drinking `Til I puke in the back of a cab – Alone by Unknown Author
- cob The last horse of all was the poor little shadow of a cob , the harness-mate of the one killed at Elder's Creek.
- cub The cub , since it had no family of its own, evidently had only been puzzled to find its den occupied and didn't want to quarrel about it.
- gab But they've got the gift o' the gab and-' 'Yes, we know all about that,' said Owen, 'but what I'm asking you is to tell us who advocates taking all the money in the country and sharing it out equally?
- gob With that she opened her great gob , caught hold of the horse, struck in his two sides against one another, took wing, and disappeared out of sight.
- jab That was the vulnerable side at which Evelyn Barnett, the niece, could jab .
- job I did the job right.
- scab Pick-Axe, not having seen what was happening,-if one wishes to find excuses for him,-may have really believed that the little Mrs. Muscovitz had assaulted the husky young scab .
- vac "Come, My Lord Prince," urged De Vac , "methinks the butterfly did but alight without the wall, we can have it and return within the garden in an instant."
- Cobb He supposed it was Mr. Cobb and hoped the coach would notice the manner in which Burlen was snapping back.
- Vic Vic says it's Stan's fault.
- CB DC : CB :: DE : BX or as the length from D to C is to the length of C to B so is the length from D to E to the length from B to X or as in this example,